Thursday, 8 March 2012

Photopeach Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Singapore:A History

Are You Smarter Than Your 5th Grader? : Singapore-A History on PhotoPeach

2 comments:

  1. I know! My pics got cut off! I am still trying to improve on it. In my defence, I put some pretty good effort into it. I was up till 10:30! If you want to see the whole thing, go to the other tab. It is in edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last question:

    What was the main idea stated on the Treaty of 1819 in Singapore?

    a.the Dutch monopoly has been stopped
    b.This is a British trading post
    c.The British come in peace

    This is pop question. The answer is not on the thing.

    ReplyDelete

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you. Anisha Nilakantan.