Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Hey People!

Hey People! Welcome to Anisha's Blog!

About Me
 I was born in Dubai. Growing up, I spent all my life in Singapore, exept when I travel, even though I am from south India.  Speaking about travelling, my first flight took off when I was about 2 1/2 months, to Singapore. At first I went to play school. As I turned 2 years old, my mother sent my to Raffles Pre-School. A year later, the sight every week day was OFS, Overseas Family School. OFS didn't last, but I was not expelled at the age of 3, incase you peoplet thought I was. I was transferred to SAS. SAS is my 2nd home as I have been here for six years. This year is my seventh, in Grade 5.  This post is the official start of my blog, so..... WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you. Anisha Nilakantan.