Anisha
Write a persuasive essay
Every kid who can afford treats, school supplies, and happy friends needs them. However, none of the kids who can afford the goods above would be able to meet those needs without weekly allowance. At least, that’s what I have theorized. As for proving my theory, I am right. For kids whose families can afford it, a necessity for weekly allowance, or even monthly allowance, is needed.
Being a child who strives for excellence, I feel as though school supplies are essential. Wearing down my supplies as fast someone can say “ON THE BUS!” , pocket money will be me my supplies so I shall have a new batch the very day I wear my previous supplies down. The ability to not have to wait for my parents to hand me money for school supplies every time I need them to would be like being able to fly as I will be soaring with joy. School supplies are essential, and I don’t want to have to ask my parents after school for money every single time I have worn down my writing utensils. It goes without saying that as a result, my parents will not have to fund for my belonging with their own money.
Sending tokens of friendships spread happiness throughout the world. These friendship tokens come from a friend’s heart. Gifts of this sort is an item that people of all ages wish for, and if the friends didn’t receive them, those people would be devastated. Unfortunately, I do not have any money within reach to send my friends this happiness. Imagine my friends happy from gifts of ice cream, chocolate, and deliciousness, bought from my allowance money. In effect, a warm feeling would fill me, and I wouldn’t scream or aggravate any family members. Remember that time when all my friends threw tomatoes and cheese t me because I had no weekly allowance to spend for chew toys to gift to them? How would an adult feel in my position, in the 21st century, without pocket money? How would any adult live, for that matter, without money soundly sleeping in their pockets? Furthermore, how would anyone feel if they couldn’t spend money to buy gifts? Imagine the loneliness, hate, and sorrow one would feel without receiving presents!
Children of my age almost live off treats. If I cannot buy these gifts, imagine what my world would be like. Practically 94% of the children in SAS have weekly allowance, every week! Because I’m working so hard everyday, every month, every year, I deserve treats such as velcro. Additionally, I should be able to by a reasonable amount of velcro. Besides, my parents will still have control over how many treats I can buy, as they will be the ones, or course, handing over the allowance.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you. Anisha Nilakantan.